Sunday, December 5, 2010

Pagani vs Lamborghini : NFS Hot Pursuit~

The best racing game is back!

I fell in love with Need For Speed the first time I played NFS Most Wanted. I tried my best to win all pink slips, and use the previous rival car to win the next boss. I even loaded the same race again until I get their pink slips~

All your pink slips are belong to me~ LOL   X-D

Rants aside, this is a video that I like the most~  A Lamborghini chasing a Pagani~~ Lamborghiniiiii, I love you!!!


Pagani vs Lamborghini: Need for Speed Hot Pursuit.
Witness a never-seen-before live-action car chase between the Pagani Zonda Cinque and a Lamborghini Murcielago Interceptor. Gaming's greatest car chase starts now, are you ready to turn friends into frenemies? Powered by Autolog, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit delivers socially connected gameplay like no other racing game.

Making of - Pagani vs Lamborghini: Need for Speed Hot Pursuit.
Get behind the scenes of the recently released epic Pagani vs Lamborghini: Need for Speed Hot Pursuit video. Inspired by bringing the packaging art to life, see how this year's hottest videogame became a live-action film featuring two of the hottest supercars on the planet in the ultimate cop vs. racer showdown.

There are only 5 Zonda Cinques in the world?! Awesome~~  X-D

Here is another Hot Pursuit video again:
Trailer - NEED FOR SPEED HOT PURSUIT Announcement Trailer for PC, PS3, Wii and Xbox 360.

La Roux - I'm Not Your Toy (Nero Remix).

NFS racing recipe: Chase or get chased - the best recipe for street racing game~~ :-D Can I get the pink slip for the police Lamborghini? X-D


m2mdoh: "In support of street racing is not on streets~"
:-P
:.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails