Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Nick Vujicic: Every man is for himself. ^,^

.: Up up and awayyyy~~
:'-D

Literally, I lost my words. I even cried after watching this. It is not easy being special, being gifted. Even reading the book wrote with every words he says in the video, it stills cannot give the same cry I had after watching him. Why? After seeing him shows that struggles of life, my heart won't stop crying...

Why you need to see this? Because you are normal! Completely normal without missing anything, enough with fine details here and there. Just like me. It's hard to put in someone shoes, but this video will make you grateful that you are not in his shoe. Yes, I mean it. I truly mean it. Don't you ever dreamed of wearing his shoe, but do dream that whatever shoes you're wearing, you won't lose to yourself anymore. Never!

I promise not to lose to him. He will become my inspiration, one of my inspiration.

Who is he?
Nick Vujicic. He's the man!!

Our life is filled with ups and downs. Some might be happily up there, but some might be gratefully down here. If we constantly feeling down today, tomorrow, or forever, watch this video or the same kind of inspirational video to help us keep looking up and never hate it when we're down. Get up, get up again, keep getting up. Again, and again, and again, and again, and again and again..... it's not the end....

Inspiring songs?
Bobby McFerrin - Don't Worry Be Happy.

If you like to watch the actual happy happy video, visits this Youtube link.

m2mdoh: "In full support of being grateful for what we have..."
:'-x
:.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails