|Really old man here...|
Women: Would you ever like your man smell very manly for you???
Old Spice, the old new deodorant, antiperspirant and other men fresheners. With description of "Old Spice has 71 years of experience helping guys improve their mansmells with deodorant, antiperspirant and fragrances. Come on in to find out more.", their truly make their ads very viral and manly. :-D
(I'm thinking of getting one of those, just to check is that thing smell "very" manly or not, haha~~)
Old Spice is not in Malaysia yet, but I remember another lame commercial that mis-use and mis-treated woman, the Kapak tv commercial. Of course I won't see any gurl that immediately hooked with me after smelling that "Kapak", but if they do, *habislah semua prempuan chantek di Malaysia* :-(
Do they get horny that quick? It should work for husband and wife only~~ ;-P
TV commercial can bring good moral to its viewer. But lame and dirty ads can be misleading, and it can fill our men head with improper thing. Such an lame ads will *somehow* influence other people to:
- of course, buy Kapak la!
- watch the sleek curve and how sexy and how busty a girl chest (and start to think something fishy)
- always making their phone number got credit and airtime is not expired (all telco will be happy)
How come a muslim OIC country can have such an lame ads? :-(
Women is becoming a sex symbol and their body can be utilized to sell products. Can't they think of another way and polite and give respect to women in creating an ad? I'm asking and you answer. I condemned such an act, but definitely support women-friendly ads + family-friendly ads + individual-friendly ads a.k.a. all-friendly ads on earth!
Sorry for being emtional ;-P , but when it comes to creativity, I just love educated, original, *out-of-this-world creative* and morality-based ads.
Old Spice | Questions
Old Spice | The Man Your Man Could Smell Like
According to the source I get this Old Spice (from Lowyat.net actually), Old Spice man is a very helpful men. He's been answering people comments, and to some extend, help them to do a favor, such like proposing on behalf of their twitter fan! (Mashable.com). Can you believe it? :-)
So, this is some links love for you~
- Old Spice YouTube channel.
- Old Spice on Facebook.
- Old Spice on Twitter.
- Old Spice Wiki.
- Old Spice US website : Hey, they give free Old Spice whistle ringtone!
- Old Spice California website.
- Old Spice Czech Republic website.
- Old Spice Russia. Nice front page. :-)
- PC World.com : (Yeah, they watch ads too) Old Spice Guy: Most Brilliant Ad Campaign Ever?
- Kotaku.com : Shirtless Old Spice Man Explains Joys Of Shirtless Gears of War Play.
- CollegeHumor.com : Every Insane Old Spice Commercial.
m2mdoh: "In support of brilliant ads comes from clean and creative minds."