Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Homework is Written in the Stars~

.: Last time it was all about December, now it's May - my time to send my homework~~
:-P

Bruno Mars had a Grenade,

and Taio Cruz had a Dynamite,

so they both threw them at Katy Perry who exploded like a Firework.

The bang was so loud that the Black Eyed Peas forgot The Time,

while Rihanna had memory loss and ran around saying Whats My Name?

Eminem looked around and said Im Not Afraid,

as Tinie Tempah shows it was already Written in the Stars.

Then Willow Smith began to Wip Her Hair,

which scared The Far East Movement who began to Fly like a G6.

Nelly then woke up and sighed, because it was Just A Dream.

It should be the end of this Youtube dream, until Travie McCoy says We'll be alright,

and Enrique agreed - He like it!

:-P

I messed up with this one. I found the original comments in Tinie's video, but there is nothing written in the stars there, so I add it up.


.. and here is Eric Turner's homework...


Lol X-D


m2mdoh: "In support of students must complete their homework and bloggers must write posts in their blog before sending it to their reader/teacher."
X-D
:.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails