Monday, June 28, 2010

A Game i Want 2 Play~~ Cool Shape-shifting??

.: ha ha ha ha~~
;-P

A battle of the handsome?? Ha ha ha. But this two game rocks! But.. I think I did spot a similarities~~
  • handsome guy is the main character
  • their body has been modified
  • killing is their profession
  • i Love shape-shifting~~ (hollow man or become someone else)
  • it always dark there.. what happened? ;-P
The two game that I'm talking about is this..

Prototype Opening Cinematic Trailer (Rate This Game)

and this one..

Game Trailers: Deus Ex Human Revolution E3 2010 Trailer [HD]

Great game huh? :-D

But this PC games is seriously for adult and teenage above 21years old. Guys and Girls under 21 need to play Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Black Edition), this game is too bloody for you~~ X-D ;-P



m2mdoh: "In support of saving money to buy what we want." Can I get gamers PC for free? I don't have any...
:-(

:.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails