Thursday, November 12, 2009

Doing making innovation and research~~

.:
based on a case study from some fellow IM video, m2mdoh struggles to innova-duplica a website dedicated to 'solely selling targeted products for the benefits of consumer'. I am not copycat-ing, but I'm learning and following how other internet marketers making money online. based with that selling model, i followed and create my online path. Can i make it to the top?

site + autoresponder + afiiliate + promotion + promotion + endless promotion ~ money??

Still looking on how to make my own blogger template based on wordpress themes~~ X-D
I am happy with my current layout, but i need to make it loads in less than 30seconds to ensure maximum exposure.. And using some 'complicated' and 'professional-looking' layout, i think that might upgrade my blog with 'the first impression catches them all'~~ X-D

Imperfect English lingua.. lingo.. hohohoho..

m2mdoh: "In support of supporting ourselves."

:.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails