Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Will Write for Chocolate: by Debbie Ridpath Ohi

.: teeheehee~~
:-D

I was lurking around the net feasting on information when I stumbled this site: Inkygirl.com - Daily Diversion for writers. The thing I love about this blog is the word challenge, where I think I'm not illegible for it at this moment. I love to, but consider myself a 'lazy' bummer, I KIV this challenge first, hurmmm.. :-O

But I love the random standalone comic on this site, heehee :-D (I used to make my own kreko-based japanese comic and A4 size drawing before...)

500words-200w

Well, Debbie's sister site attract my interest much faster~ (imagery always gets my utmost attention first from anything, hee). WillwriteforChocolate.com, has a tab of 'comic archives' where I found it concides my real life with a simple 3-4 panel comic strip. To illustrate which strip concides with me the most, see it below~~


Overcoming procrastination

So simple so squee and so irony, heehee~~
;-)


m2mdoh: "In support of supporting myself from pre-proscrastination..."
:-x

:.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails